So I’m starving like crazy, but can’t think of one thing I can get to eat that I really like around here. I could use a good greasy Kabab right now, u know they call it ‘Kebob’ over here…. Who wants that? They even make it look all posh and shit.
So that leads me to… I think I’m searching for something in my life which I have no real hope of finding but not the strength to simply be happy with what I already know.
So I’m not really happy right now, not depressed either just… longing I guess. Also I’m beginning to realize I’m real emotional and even sensitive. A lot more than I thought, I mean I always knew I was passionate about pretty much anything I put my mind to and I guess they’re connected but I learned that at least.
So I’m now working on my thesis script which I’m enjoying enormously. I can’t wait to shoot it. I’m doing a website for it right now so you can all donate some money towards the process. I’m slowly going broke too but that’s a whole other story and hopefully temporary. Anywayzz I’ll send you guys the script soon enough, good news on that is this random guy contacts me saying he heard about it and wants to help out. He’s been sending me suggestion and recommendations which have all been great; he turns out to be the cinematographer for the tv show Entourage. So you guys better dig deep I need to raise a cool $10,000 actually that’ only about 5K :o). I shoot in December.
That’s all for now folks! Hope you’re all well. Love and miss u wankers (lol apparently that's a spelling error... wankers!, maybe I should add it to my dictionary :o)
Peace
M
No comments:
Post a Comment