Monday, September 15, 2008

Be Inspirational

So I just watched what is actually an inspiring chick flick . It’s 1am and I just brewed a nice cuppa latte with soy milk :o) I bought me an espresso maker for my birthday. My mom got me a personal massager which seems pretty good, I guess she doesn’t see me getting a back rub from any chicks any time soon :o).

So anyway I was watching this movie ‘The Women’ where the protagonist (Meg Ryan) husband cheats on her and she goes through this personal exploration thingy. I don’t know why but somewhere in there something in me just turned on. I wrote this a few days ago:

“I feel I have the potential to be genuinely great at something but I just need an occasional kick in the ass to get me going.”

Strangely enough I got a kick up my ass like hours after writing that. The movie just showed me someone realizing their dream on their level. I don’t know why but it touched me. It’s that moment I dream off when I’m content with my career, when I decide to spend a lot less time at work and tons more at home. The dream is to be at a position where I can choose to do that.

So I thought that would take work, plus I think I have SO much to say as an artist that I better get off my ass. I make way too many excuses and I actually believe some of them.

Well I better go make my kids proud now.

P.s. I am absolutely touched by the amount of people that sent me a txt, call or email today. Ok I know facebook is responsible for a lot of the emails, but I was touched u guys still remember me. Plus just found out someone else had a crush on me in London, I’m such a fool I knew it too!!!!!

Love you all

B

No comments:

Post a Comment