So, I’m beginning to realize how random life is. I mean, we make decisions to guide it towards the direction we want but it’s inherently incoherent. We’re faced with random events and moments that have the power to change the course of our lives without warning or even being aware of the fact. Like if my grandma bought me that guitar when I was 8 for Christmas would I be somewhere different now?
So I guess I’m just now learning to take things as they come knowing that some will hurt and some I’ll cherish for years. I still need to work on not over thinking things though, that might take a bit more time.
So I shoot my thesis in a few months and I’m ridiculously excited about it. Just auditioned about 12 little girls a few days ago and I’m really excited so far. Can’t wait to see it, especially if it turns out like I see it in my head.
Also met some pretty crazy cool people lately. I feel like I’ve been very sheltered since being in LA and need to spread my wings a little. That’s proved to be kina interesting, not quite life changing yet but seeing a different side of LA and enjoying it too.
Well… Peace!
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment