So it’s crazy over here. School is SOOO much fun, I‘m loving it to bits. Just about to start working on my thesis which I’m also really looking forward to.
Ok so I’ll cut the crap, I’m not really trying to write about school right now, I’m high and just in a very excited mood to be honest. So I broke up with this chick ‘Del’, I love her, think she’s one of the most amazing people I know and I must be really screwed up.
She was like… well me. She knew me before we really ever spoke and I knew her. We share this rare connection. Crazy thing is I could not go through with it. I just didn’t feel like I liked her in that way and I can’t even really explain why. So I was thinking about this and I decided to re-evaluate what kinds of chick I’m really into. And I came out with this :
a. She has to be intelligent. Not because I think I am, I just like people who are. They are usually interesting thereby have lots of interesting things to say. Therefore you have loads to talk about during those in-between moments. Who doesn’t like that?
b. Someone I feel I can trust. Usually the way people act around others gives you an idea of whether you could trust them. I guess this is obvious, if you don’t feel you could trust someone then you just could never be happy in that relationship.
c. Sweet. I’m talking like still a kid at heart, cute, welcoming. Someone who can make you smile by doing the most random of things at the least appropriate of times.
d. Complicated. I don’t know what it is, I guess I love to figure things out. I see defeat upon reading any manual. I like learning, I love unveiling, love exploring new things, emotions, experiences, moments that linger in your mind like markers of days that were. I mean I wanna know you but you just need to have depth.
e. Ambition. I feel like if I’m always gonna be striving for growth I need someone who well is kina the same. Otherwise, what if I feel like I can’t relate to her anymore I don’t know, weird one.
f. Attractive. Something about you needs to hit a spot. Whether it’s your smile, your butt, your boobs, or just something about your demeanor.
So I think those are the main things. There is no order to this list and it doesn’t cater for the randomness involved. For example : you could have A + B + C lack E and it might not work or have so much of F that my mind fills in the gap on the others. Or so much of C + E that I think hey why not.
Oh and of course this list is assuming that every chick in the world wants me and this is the filtering system I put them through to facilitate the process. No! Sometimes I’m also in a good place or bad place meet someone that has enough of C or B or even F that I fall for them.
So I’m really not sure what I’m writing about right now or at least what the point of this is but I hope you get it by now.
Oh and as for smiles… she said she likes me so hey!!! Back off!
No comments:
Post a Comment