Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random coincidences

So there's just soooo much to say where do I start...

Got back from the east-coast about a week ago and all settled in now. It was seriously way too much fun. Met some very cool people made awesome friends and fell in love with Philadelphia I mean the place touched me. I so wanted to move not so sure now though. Had the best Philly cheese steak sandwich at what's suppose to be the most famous place Gino's I tell u, it was amazing.

Had some kinna major drama with elle and I guess I need to start taking myself out if that situation it's seriously on the counter productive side.

Oyin was over for a few days and just left today(by the way I wrote most of this blog a while ago just modifying it cuz so much time has passed). She is seriously the sweetest person I know, almost to a fault. It was tons of fun but I was majorly distracted by a new addition to the flavor of love mix. Some 'random' chick who I haven't met since I was 8 years old or so came into the picture full speed. My cousin kept telling about how similar I was to her and how I should call her.

Let just say we started talking to her 10 days ago and she's already booking her flight to LA next month, she lives in Minnesota (I didn't even know they had black folks there). So we're not in a relationship but I feel like added a 'yet' after relationship. I don't think I've ever gotten along so well with someone in so little time plus I had no clue what she really looked liked either and I swear if she looked like Grace Jones I would still have been cool or at least considered it. Thankfully she doesn't and is actually pretty cute also turns out our moms were really good friends back in the day. To be honest this whole thing's been a distraction lately and I've been on the phone till like 5am with class the next day but I guess I'm so not bored of it yet. So I guess we'll see hot that turns out.

I might actually put one of the piece I wrote and shot in school on the net for you guys soon. it's not gonna be that great but I feel like I need to actually start showing people my shit and getting some kinna criticism. So Tigs I know how you love to slate my sh!t so do your thing. It's actually a slightly unconventional (what's new there) piece that was actually written with 'Smiles' in mind. Oh and as for Smiles and her cute self, well she's still cute that's for sure but I don't really feel like I'll ever get a good enough grasp of who she is, and the bugs the hell outta me, esspecially being the guy sho over thinks things and needs to feel like he knows people. In a weird way that's also a part of the attraction which doesn't make much sense either. She actually has access to this blog now so I have to be kinna nice too :op. Also just now realized it's a good way to her without being held responsible for what I say (NICE!!).

Well I'm gonna go try and do something productive (yeah right!)

I miss u folks out there man!
Peace!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment