Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Chillin like a villan

So right now I'm re-perfecting the art of 'chillin'. It's almost 4pm, I'm still in my PJ's and just finished watching a re-run of BET '08 awards. My boy maxwell with his new look KILLED it, I mean hands down. I was in the basement by myself going nuts!!!

Ok, u'll probably don't know I'm in Delaware, a small state on the east coast probably only known for being the first state as their license plate so proudly boast. It's a quaint little place with a surprisingly varied race pool. Drove down here from NY 2days ago to visit some family. Gonna be heading to Maryland and Philadelphia for the rest of my 1 week summer break. Heading back to LA on Sunday.

By the way elle is talking to me again, I guess she just needed to some to cool off. LA is beginning to get a lot more interesting, I guess once u start figuring out the way of the land u start enjoying it more. Met a whole bunch of interesting folks over the last few weeks and also visited an old flame I had the serious hots for in NY. That was fun, I don't think I've ever been that high in my life. I didn't even know people mix weed and had different recipes and shit. Word of warning smoking 3 different kinds of green and drinking tons of jd and coke on an empty stomach after a 6 hour flight could leads to tons of fun. ok I did eat while drinking :-).

So I'm pretty sure G gets increasingly more attractive as time goes by. she seemed like one of those hot chicks in a hip hop video with tons of brains and 'mommy syndrome' she seriously acts like a mom in way good way though. I thought I was gonna get my hand smacked a few times. Also met her boy friend which was a lot less awkward than I anticipated probably because he didn't say up to 10 words to me despite my attempts.

So well I'm gonna go shower now before the home owners show up and start looking for the stench.

Peace peeps
B

No comments:

Post a Comment