It’s been a long minute over here. Life in LA is about to end. Well at least phase one of it. It’s easily been the best decision of my life to come here and I learnt way more than I thought I ever could. It’s all very confusing now going back to life as it was before LA. I’m now at this crossroad…. HUGE crossroad.
Hey did I tell you guys I had a Philly cheese stake sandwich from ‘Gino’s’ in Philly? Legendary stuff, should be on everyone’s list, best after a drunken club night :o) – that message was approved by the ‘Tofu Official Founders Unify” - TOFU :oP
On a more serious note I’m about to be very broke for a brief but painful period. All I really plan to do when I get back to London anyway is to work, drink, smoke, party and sleep. So that shouldn’t cost much :o) I think. My apartment will consist of a BIG tv, A nice Espresso maker, AWESOME stereo, a couch or seating area of some sort, a computer table in the next room, a big LCD screen, some more speakers in there. The bedroom will have a bed, a mirror, and speakers of some sort. There will be soap, cologne (I’m into ‘Gucci’ by Gucci – right now :o). I’ll probably need some incense too :o)
“So I see her in everything and Her… I always see her, It’s … interesting.”
And why does MTV have a show called ‘Bromance’ I mean really!!!!.
Anywayzz
Gotta get back to work.

Peace!
No comments:
Post a Comment