Saturday, May 17, 2008

I need time!

Ok so I'm not very good with this blogging thing as we've probably established but it should get much better now I have Internet on my phone, so I now have an excuse for bad grammer and spelling mistakes.

So it all pretty much the same over here, schools going along as usually learning quite a bit and loving every second. Gonna also stop freelancing for a while as it beginning to interfere with my school work and life in general. I'm just getting way too stressed at the moment.

As for the females of the gender I guess its good. I have a pretty weird relationship with Elle but for the most part I love her as a friend and we're getting along pretty well if I ignore certain character conflicts. Smiles... ok this could get too long so I won't bore u with details. We're pretty cool right now in a good place just trying to get a feel for how things r going.

Tigs has been counselling me on that, gotta put her words into action right now. Although not sure if I even wanna go there anymore!

Peas&love

No comments:

Post a Comment