Hey People,
This is actually be my first ever blog. I probably would never have done it and missed out on a great opportunity to document this new experience if T (Tyrone) didn’t make it so easy for me to do it.
I’m pretty sure u all know I moved to Cali a few weeks ago and as of right now I’m LOVING it. Within 2 weeks of being here I bought a car, found (what I consider) a huge apartment in a pretty nice part of town called Toluca lake. Well it’s not Hackney but it’ll do for now, although I think I scare some of the neighbors. You see there seems to be a pretty low negro count around these parts of town. But they’re just gonna have to love me!
I’m now moved in, house is fully furnished, kitchen stocked even have ice cubes! This was all made possible by the one known as Barbara aka ‘superwoman’! My cousin and big sis who was sent down from heaven by Jesus himself with an energy level to make a Duracell blush and a sheer ‘get to it’ attitude that’s borderline annoying but gets sh*t done! We pretty much did everything in 1 week it’s insane!
Ok I don’t know if I’ll continue talking about the female drams here but for now I’m in discussions with one. I don’t really have a handle on her yet and there is a small (maybe not so small chance) that she could just be in this for what she can get (I have been spending cash like it was going outta fashion lately), maybe the young sista just wants a cut. I’ve known her for about 3months now and genuinely like the chick. Ok We’ll call her ‘Elle’. Brief description: Elle’s got some D’s on her (more like DD) and she knows how to work them. A pretty hot body but not much on the booty side (which as some of you may know, I hold some amount of expertise in the area of the human body). But she’s a pretty little thing and when cleaned up is a head turner. Ok I’ll have to stop here and consider if I want to go down that route in this blog! U can imagine the repercussions.
Well I’ll head out for now, oh yeah I also got a freelance gig the first week I arrived and it’s kept me WAY too busy got too much work to get to right now.
Peace!
M
Keep em coming B! TJ
ReplyDelete